Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Bank of America Chicago Marathon October 13, 2013—JOIN TEAM LIVESTRONG
Looking for an entry into the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon?
You can secure your entry through Team LIVESTRONG and run for more than the miles. As a member of Team LIVESTRONG, your fundraising efforts will help the Foundation provide free programs and services for people affected by cancer. Sign up as a fundraiser and select the “Need An Entry” participation type.
NOTE: $1,500 fundraising minimum must be met by September 13, 2013 to secure your entry into the Marathon and to qualify for Team benefits.
Already have your own entry to the race?
Sign up as a fundraiser and select the “Already Have An Entry” participation type.
NOTE: $500 in fundraising must be completed by Friday, September 13, 2013, to qualify for Team benefits as a participant who already has their own entry into the Marathon.
Your Team LIVESTRONG membership includes*:
- Guaranteed Race Entry
- Nike Dri-FIT Team LIVESTRONG technical tee and cap
- A personalized fundraising website
- Fundraising tools
- One-on-one support from LIVESTRONG staff
- Team camaraderie and networking with fellow cancer fighters
- Team Celebration Dinner on Friday night (+1 guest)
- Team (and supporters) Fun Run Saturday morning
- Breakfast and bag check at our Charity Village tent pre-race
- Post-race celebration at our Charity Village tent for you and your supporters