July 14, 2013
New York, New York
Join Team LIVESTRONG to compete in one of the country's top triathlons and have a team of certified coaches and fundraising mentors by your side as race day approaches. Team LIVESTRONG is excited to partner with Empire Tri Club, New York City's premiere racing, training and social club for triathletes of all ages and abilities, to help our athletes feel prepared on race day.
Whether you are a seasoned triathlete or looking for the ultimate endurance challenge, being part of this team will mean something more than a finisher's medal. You will help to improve the lives of people affected by cancer and their families by raising critical funds for the Foundation’s programs and services for cancer survivors.
What does my Team LIVESTRONG registration include?
- Guaranteed race entry to the NYC Triathlon on July 14, 2013
- Professional coaching and training support from the Empire Tri Club, including:
*Must register by April 15, 2013 to take advantage of 12-week training plan
- 12-week detailed training plan*
- Personal Training Peaks account to log workouts and track progress
- Special NYC Triathlon Clinic at the race site
- Coached 2-hour Open Water Swim Clinic
- Discounts on group training and more!
- Nike Team LIVESTRONG tri top, Nike Dri-fit cap
- A personalized fundraising website and fundraising tools to help you reach your goals
- Promotional materials (LIVESTRONG wristbands, banners, posters)
- One-on-one support from Team LIVESTRONG staff
- Celebration party the weekend of the race
What is my commitment to Team LIVESTRONG?
- Commitment to fundraise a minimum of $2,250
- Responsibility to represent the mission of the LIVESTRONG Foundation in training and fundraising: to inspire and empower those affected by cancer
- NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by Thursday, June 27, 2013 or your race entry will be withheld and you cannot participate in the race
Already have an entry?
- We are also accepting team members who have secured their own entries. There is no fundraising minimum.
- With $500 in fundraising you will receive the Team LIVESTRONG gear and access to race weekend activities.