- Adheres to Foundation Policies and Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside the organization
- Performs duties as work load necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Department issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize work load
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets Department productivity standards as established
Your Role in Our Mission
LIVESTRONG is seeking a Concierge to enhance our internal and external constituent experience by providing the highest level of customer service. The Concierge will expand our vital front desk area to offer exceptional and creative support services to all staff, volunteers, interns, and guests.
- Provide a 5-star welcome to everybody who walks through our doors.
- Conduct tours and connect constituents to our mission and resources.
- Answer phones and transfer calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Oversee the “contact us” inbox and manage our front desk visitor software system.
- Coordinate our concierge volunteer program, including training, communication, scheduling, and retention of volunteers to assist with all front desk needs.
- Assist with coordination, scheduling, food orders, and any special requests for internal meetings, lunches, and after-hours events at LIVESTRONG HQ.
- Expand and enhance our concierge program to offer creative support services to all employees, considering both personal and work-related needs.
- Proactively seek out ways to support our team cross-functionally.
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector with a passion for the LIVESTRONG mission.
- Motivated by service, humility and compassion for helping people.
- Possess a creative and innovative approach to work.
- Embrace change and move forward in a positive and meaningful way.
- Act as a generalist and perform tasks and functions in many areas.
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across departments and teams.
- Success in previous experiences in concierge, receptionist, constituent relations, or similar positions within the hospitality industry is mandatory. Must have 5+ years of proven success in customer service.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, have excellent command of the spoken English language and a sense of humor.
- Must have knowledge of and a love for the Austin community.
- Must be well-connected in and around Austin, maintaining a strong social network.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
We are always looking for passionate, diverse, creative and innovative individuals who exemplify service excellence, show extraordinary potential, embrace new ideas and thrive in our ever-changing environment. To join our LIVESTRONG global movement, please apply online at: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1541931.