Your Role in Our Mission
The LIVESTRONG New Media Team is looking for a Production Developer with a proven interest in new media trends and tools. In this role you will work with other members of the new media team to design and execute innovative online campaigns.
- Be a LIVESTRONG ambassador and speak to our mission, culture and core values.
- Help to design, develop and manage all of our web properties—including loading and testing of email messages and web content.
- Follow strategy guidelines to segment our database and ensure the right audience receives the right message.
- Compile online statistics for use in analyzing success of campaigns and online strategy.
- Knowledge of the nonprofit sector with a passion for the LIVESTRONG mission.
- Be motivated by service, humility and compassion for helping people.
- Possess a creative and innovative approach to work.
- Embrace change and move forward in a positive and meaningful way.
- Act as a generalist and perform tasks and functions in many areas.
- Be able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across departments and teams.
- Posses knowledge of the technology needed to set up and implement online campaigns and communication.
- Understand online design principles and strong interface design skills.
- Success in working in CMS and CRM tools.
- Ability to deliver timely reporting to track campaigns and communication.
- Be able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ASP, PHP, Python or any server side language a plus.
- Experience working in Wordpress, Facebook and Google analytics is desirable.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree required.
We are always looking for passionate, diverse, creative and innovative individuals who exemplify service excellence, show extraordinary potential, embrace new ideas and thrive in our ever-changing environment. To join our LIVESTRONG global movement, please apply online at: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1397481.