Technical Solutions Architect
To inspire and empower people affected by cancer.
Your Role in our Mission
The Technical Solutions Architect is a core technical and business resource responsible for assisting the CRM project team in delivering technology solutions. The Solutions Architect will partner with stakeholders, vendors and internal business users to design, implement and integrate major enhancements, systems, modules, products and web services in support of an overall set of requirements. The Solutions Architect will assess the impact of business requirements on underlying technology capabilities and platforms and help determine IT capability to deliver on business solutions and support the process of estimating cost and planning project implementation timelines.
- Be a LIVESTRONG ambassador and speak to our mission, culture and core values.
- Research and consult with internal and external partners on design and implementation of CRM, business solutions and data integrations.
- Assist in the process of finalizing and documenting project scope, business requirements and use cases.
- Reduce technology costs and complexity by creating synergies and re-use within and across projects, leveraging enterprise tools and existing investments.
- Develop accurate schedule and scope of effort estimates for projects.
- Create effective partnerships with vendors, internal constituents and other departments to integrate solutions components.
- Assist in business process analysis and reengineering related to CRM and non-CRM activities as well as reate, plan and work with internal technical and business users to execute test cases and scenarios.
- Create training materials and system documentation to support staff education of new processes and business rule changes.
- Evaluates emerging technologies with Senior Director of IT to develop the associated strategic roadmap, ensuring that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with LIVESTRONG’s business needs and strategic objectives.
- Establish an ongoing business support structure that evolves the software configuration and business rules/processes as the organization's business strategies evolve.
- Ensure quality deliverables throughout all software delivery projects.
- Develop knowledge of business core competencies.
- Develop knowledge of how the organization’s mission is executed.
- Develop knowledge of nonprofit technology trends.
- Perform other various job functions and mission related activities as assigned.
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector with a passion for the LIVESTRONG mission.
- Motivated by service, humility and compassion for helping people.
- Possess a creative and innovative approach to work.
- Embrace change and move forward in a positive and meaningful way.
- Act as a generalist and perform tasks and functions in many areas.
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across departments and teams.
- 5–10 years of success in designing and implementing enterprise systems.
- Expert in implementing CRM solutions in a nonprofit environment desired.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
We are always looking for passionate, diverse, creative and innovative individuals who exemplify service excellence, show extraordinary potential, embrace new ideas and thrive in our ever-changing environment. To join our LIVESTRONG global movement, please apply online at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=598191