In-House Contract To Hire Web Developer
To inspire and empower people affected by cancer.
Your Role in Our Mission
The Temporary Web Developer is responsible for collaborating with other members of the web development team to develop and execute innovative online content and experiences.
- Participate in the architecture, development and maintenance of all of our web properties – including loading and testing of email messages and web content.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the web development team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Work with Marketing team members and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to the web development team.
- Maintain constant communication with the Project Manager on project progress and/or project delays.
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector with a passion for the LIVESTRONG mission.
- Adept at hand-coding standards compliant CSS and HTML.
- Front end web development within frameworks similar to Django.
- Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Understanding of design principles and strong interface design skills.
- Knowledge of technology needed to set up and implement online campaigns and communication.
- Experience with creating websites or apps for mobile devices.
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser issues.
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Experience working in Wordpress, Facebook and Google analytics is desirable.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.